CSS stands for “Cascading Style Sheets”, and CSS3 is the latest version of the CSS technology. A single CSS file contains positioning, layout, font, colors, style information and so on that can make the entire website more aesthetically appealing and add more fun for visitors to navigate through the site.
With CSS3, you don’t have to add extra js documents to perform various tasks, which means that you’ll be making less http requests and your page loading speed will be faster. Due to the fact that CSS3 isn’t fully developed now, jQuery is also widely used in web designs given its excellent compatibility over browsers. Here we’ve collected 15 marvelous CSS3 and jQuery tutorials that you don’t want to miss.
1. Swatch Book with CSS3 and jQuery
2. Simple yet Amazing CSS3 Border Transition Effects
3. Create a Unique Contact Form with CSS3 Transitions
4. Direction-Aware Hover Effect with CSS3 and jQuery
5. Animated 3D Bar Chart with CSS3
6. Thumbnail Proximity Effect with jQuery and CSS3
7. Make an Accordian Style Slider in CSS3
8. Circle Navigation Effect with CSS3
9. CSS3 Hover Effects with Websymbols Tutorial
10. Showing Product Information with CSS3 3D Transform
11. Create CSS 3D Transform Card Flip Gallery
12. Portfolio Flipping Slider Using jQuery and CSS3
13. 3D Thumbnail Hover Effects
14. The Creation of a CSS3 Clickable, Rotating Menu
15. Item Blur Effect with CSS3 and jQuery
With all the benefits of the CSS3 and jQuery technologies in web design, you do want to try them out in your website design, don’t you? We’d love to see your work.